Thursday, November 26, 2009

Herbs and Exercise for Asthma


Before reading real life experiences of Herbs and Exercise for AsthmaExercise for Asthma, you may want to know what is Asthma itself. In order for you to know what is Asthma please go to the link below:
What Is Asthma?


Real life experience
“For years I have been under the care of various doctors for asthma. I have spent thousands of dollars on prescribed medication that at best gave temporary relief.
“Then, last summer, a friend of mine suggested that I try eight ounces of mullein tea daily for my asthma. I did and for a time saw no results. Then, slowly, I began to improve. Now I take no medication and feel wonderful. But I do drink mullein tea daily.
“i am sorry that winter has killed this wonder-working 'weed' But next spring its gray green growth will be seen in lawns, along railroad tracks and roadways. I am going to grow my own next year, having collected seeds this year. I m doing this because on must be wary of collecting sprayed plants. I collected my mullein from growth about streams and rivers where, thank god, as yet the spray gun has not been seen.
“Mullein tea can be made from the green plant or the dried leaves and I enjoy it both hot or iced. I do not know that I will help anyone else like it did me, but it is free for the gathering-- and it is delicious in flavor. My wife finds it superior to regular tea. If only for a delightful change in beverages, I urge friends to try my wonderful find, Mullein, or Verbascum thapsus for those in the biological fields.” ----C.W., Indiana

Herbal Remedies Secrets.Natural Remedies Top Product. Who Wants To Tap Into The Benefits Of Herbal Remedies And Learn The Secrets Of Better Health? High Converting Home Remedies, Medicinal Herbs, Natural Cures, Natural Medicines Product. Treat Asthma, Anemia, Arthritis, Acne, Coughing, Diabetes, Kidney!
*************
Mullein has long been used by herbalists for alleviating upper respiratory problems. The leaves of this common, biennial plant are grayish green with a dense covering of fine white hairs.
During its first season, mullein appears as a rosette of large, woolly leaves that last through the winter and, during the second season, a tall, flowering stalk appears, with small yellow flowers crowning its spike. Both flowers and leaves have medicinal use.

“Exercise cured my asthma. I am 61 years old and have had hay fever for the past 40 years. In the fall of 1954 after the hay fever season was over, I had my first bout with hay fever's twin brother, asthma. Every year thereafter I suffered asthmatic attacks until 1960. Early in 1960, however, I started taking some kind of exercise several times a week: Jogging, cycling, skipping rope, playing ball, throwing the medicine ball. Of course, I try to be careful not to overdo any of these activities. Since starting on my program of exercise, I have not had one attack of asthma.” ---J.E., Texas.

How To Help Someone Having An Attack

Image: djcodrin / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed