Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nutritional Home Remedies For Asthma


Real Life Experience

“About two months ago I had an acute attack of bronchial asthma, so bad that I could not breathe any more and in desperation called a neighbor who had an inhaler used in such cases. It relieved me for a while.
“However, within a few hours I felt very sick again and made an appointment with a doctor. He gave me a shot and prescribed some medicine which I took and, even though it helped the breathing, made me feel dizzy and weary.


“After the breathing was better, but still on humid, warm days, I has difficulty. I refused to ask for another prescription or to buy an inhaler, because I hate medicine and still hoped for improvement.
“Then I read an article stating that vitamin A may help for bronchial afflictions.
“Immediately, I started taking several vitamin A capsules a day for about a week, and the condition has completely disappeared, no mater how bad the weather or how much I exert myself working in the house (which used to result in shortness of breath).”

-M.J. New York.


Herbal Remedies Secrets.Natural Remedies Top Product. Who Wants To Tap Into The Benefits Of Herbal Remedies And Learn The Secrets Of Better Health? High Converting Home Remedies, Medicinal Herbs, Natural Cures, Natural Medicines Product. Treat Asthma, Anemia, Arthritis, Acne, Coughing, Diabetes, Kidney!
*************

“Three years ago I read an article on the treatment of asthma with large doses of vitamin B6. At that time, spring was coming, and the dampness was affecting my asthma terribly. Every morning I would wake up coughing and wheezing, and was finished physically even before the day even began.
“I started at once taking 600 milligrams of B6 (200 milligrams 3 times a day) and within 2 weeks I felt my congestion in my chest loosening.”
“In another week I could get about like a normal person, and by the end of the summer I was actually jogging- unheard of for a person who sat out childhood recreation because she could not run without beginning to cough. I still take B6 daily from 400 to 600 milligrams, depending on the weather, and it still works. Anytime I feel congested, I can make it go away by taking 100 milligram.” - C.A.J. Michigan

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you lydia, I hope that you find what you've been looking for here. You are more than welcome here.

Post a Comment

free counters

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed